- Rape Crisis North East Strategic Plan Rape Crisis North East Strategic plan 2020-2025
- Membership of RCNI – Rape Crisis North East is an active member of the Rape Crisis Network of Ireland (RCNI). The Network supports and promotes the work of Rape Crisis Centres and provides a national voice for survivors of sexual violence. We abide by the RCNI code of ethics and framework practice.
- Charity Regulatory Authority Number – We are registered in the CRA’s Register of Charities ( No. 20034115) and have submitted our annual report to CRA. See our entry here on the CRA website.
- CHY Tax Exemption – Our Charity Tax Exemption Number is CHY11972
- Governance Code – We confirm that our Organisation complies with the Governance Code for we have adopted the Governance Code for the community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations
- ICTR – We confirm that Rape Crisis North East is compliant with ICTR who provide Leadership and Support within the Irish Charity Sector
- Commitments to Standards in Fundraising Practice – We confirm that we comply with the Statement of Guiding principles as set out in the ICTR website. These standards exist to improve fundraising practice, promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public, to provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support. We, Rape Crisis North East, have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out. See link for PDF to ensure compliance with principles.
- Annual Report – Our annual reports are available here
Donate to Rape Crisis North East
We need your help to keep our organisation healthy to keep our front-line services in operation.